Recent Posts

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goin goin goin...

THURSDAY


Where has the week gone?!! Work had been busy lately and we have so much planned for the next few weeks. Sounds hectic but a lot of fun is in store for us. I don't have much time this A.M. so this post has to be a quickie. I promise I will elaborate on our plans in a future post.


On my day off yesterday Madelyn and I payed a visit to the park to check out the splash pad I keep hearing about. While the weather was a little windy, it didn't stop Maddy from suiting up and getting her feet wet. After 20 minutes of play we headed out to do our errands. I had a few stops to make before we had to head home to meet up with Jessie so she can model some clothes for me that I'm planning on selling on ebay. I have a few auctions going currently so if you're interested...please check em out! They're just a few pairs of new shoes and dresses from my closet. The BULK of the load will be posted on ebay this Sunday so remember to check back!!!

Here are a few pics of highlights from yesterday:





CLICK ON PIC TO VIEW THE AUCTION :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way the belt adds shape to that top. looks great!

Melissa said...

I like the off shoulder thing as it wraps around the body and the belt, it gives shape to the dress.

megan said...

I had a few stops to make before we had to head home to meet up with Jessie so she can model some clothes for me that I'm planning on selling on ebay.

Victoria said...

Great presentation, i really like your blog and thanx for the wonderful picture, come back soon.

Diane said...

WOw! The girl is so cute!. Nice photography i really really like it.

Jane said...

Interesting blog, its very informative for me, thanx for the share.

Lynn said...

Well, I'm interested on your things you post in Ebay, I might check it and find good.Thank you for the information.

Kayla said...

Great Dress! Especially the Belt. Perfect.

Katie said...

I love the photo shots. That lil girl looks so cute with the yellow flowers..Keep on posting more photos.

jillian said...

Nice photo the girl are so lovely nice blog thanks for sharing very wonderful view.

Christy said...

Well, i really like your blog and thanx for the wonderful picture, looking forward for your next post.

Jennifer said...

These pictures are fabulous!! Nice photography. Keep it up.

Brittany said...

Love your blog, thanx for posting.